While field service operations have traditionally been one of the more costly and inefficient functions for manufacturers, utilities, real estate companies, retailers and hospitality companies, enterprise mobile app technology and solutions are making all that drama and pain a thing of the past. Field service technicians should always be connected, gathering customer intelligence, leveraging organizational knowledge and recording service details onsite and in real-time.
From the beginning, we at EZ Forms have seen the opportunity in changing how field service activities are conducted, managed and reported. While there always unique process elements from industry to industry, there exists a basic list of functionality that an enterprise mobile app must possess to deliver the kind of efficiency, data management and customer satisfaction that is now requisite for the most successful field service organizations. If a field service management software solution does not include this functionality, your field service operation will be falling behind.
- Optimized Workflows
- Instant Collection and Aggregation of Real-Time Data
- Easy Access to Location-Specific Structure Data
- Provide Visual Documentation Using Photos and Video
- Filter Data for More Informed Decision Making
- Native Cloud and Fog Computing for Real-time Data Storage and Access
- Managed Data Access Based on Organization Role
- Real-time Data Integration with CRM and ERP Platforms
- Easy Access to Physical Location History
- Intelligent Survey Creation
- Flexible Mobile Reporting
There are very few jobs that demand the use of mobile enterprise technology more than those of field service technicians and engineers. All field personnel, including authorized service providers outside of an organization, require greater visibility and access to critical service information. Delivering it successfully requires a solution that goes beyond enabling field engineers with the traditional calendar, navigation and status activities of current field service applications.