EZ FORMS Shift Notes
We have many customer types but the restaurant industry has particular challenges when communication amongst shift managers. When visiting customer locations, many General Managers complained that they filled out maintenance, employee, daily happenings information in a traditional paper journal that was never viewed outside of monthly visit from field ops. If information was left as a message for the store or put on notepad it tended to not find its way to other managers throughout the day. Headquarters had zero insight to their field locations other than traditional POS sales data.
To alleviate this issue, we created the shift notes module. This module allows shift managers and corporate managers to really understand the basics of the day-to-day operations at the store level. This creates greater insight into what is really happening in their stores on a day-to-day basis.
Shift Notes capabilities
- Single platform to leave critical notes and information amongst shift managers
- Create journals to collect important hourly, daily, and weekly information
- Calendar view to look over all notes and issues
- Rating system for inputted data from managers or staff
- Track and monitor history and comments
- Analyze trends such as maintenance or employee issues to understand potential impact to your business